or fruit snacks :) Finally remembered to take some time to video tape Nathan and his preschool bible verses. He is really good at them but gets a little distracted when I try to film him. I told him if he did it for me he could get some fruit snacks, explaining his final statement....
Saturday, October 4, 2008
all for the love of jesus....
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ABSOLUTELY precious!
Hahaha
"God created the heavens and the erf."
Love it. I remember that sometimes when I was really little and learning scriptures I didn't know what some of the words meant and then when I learned how to read and actually read the verses -- I was like.... "Ohhhhhhh..."
:)
i wish I would have taped him sooner; he used to say I am carefully and wonderfully made; instead of fearfully and wonderfully made.
that was adorable
that video was so cute!
"do you want to say anything else?"
"i wanna go get my fruit snacks!"
hey whatever works! LOL
Aw, that is so sweet! I am starting scripture memory with my daughter who's almost 3. It's so sweet to hear a child recite scripture.
Post a Comment