What a great weekend we had with family. Daniel and I took the kids to disney on ice. This was the kids first time and of course, we all enjoyed it. I (i mean the kid) can't wait to go to the real disney.....hopefully this summer, for nathan's birthday. On saturday, we spent the day near the intercoastal at puplic park with family. We grilled, hunted easter eggs and flew kites. After that I had a wedding then it was church on Sunday.
It was so neat to hear the kids tell us the reason we celebrate easter; do they even realize the power behind what they are telling us? The Lord is already at work in their little hearts and they are so tender to it all. "Jesus died on the cross for me." "He came back to life" I still don't won't to get used to hearing them say 'Jesus loves me' , in word or song! How AWESOME!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Jesus Loves Me!
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment