Friday, May 9, 2008

beach days

I haven't blogged this week because we made it out to the beach three times. Yes, being a stay at home mom does have its perks!! lol. Also, I had company staying in my home from last Friday until this morning. Whew, WHAT a week. I am very exhausted but still wanting...MORE BEACH! I think I am going to drag daniel out there tomorrow. ha. Here are a couple pictures from this week along with some of my favorite pictures from the beach last summer. We try to go at least every other week so if anybody wants to join us, let me know.

just kaylee


Emma and Kaylee




kaylee last year


home from the beach





bella


sommer and kaylee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Tara Libby said...

I wish I could make it to the beach that often! I am doing good to make it once or twice a year.