We had a busy day today. I really try to consider the kids when they spend most of their day in a carseat, into a stroller, back into the carseat; in and out of places running errands or shopping. As much as I would like to get my to do list done as soon as possible, I have learned the benefit of taking a fun break for the kids (and myself). My answer is a local park! I know where the best ones are all over town. Stopping at a park is free and it just gets everyone in a better mood, making memories as you go along.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Playing at the Park
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You are a genious!
Your kids are so cute. You can never go wrong at the park.
...and clearly i am too, b/c i can't spell genius!!
the kids are growing so fast!
love the popsicle page!
Post a Comment