I have certainly enjoyed starting The String Group with three of my good friends. We have been playing together since I was in 10th grade and I can truly say starting a business together has really brought us even closer. Last weekend we had such a great time taking group pictures with In His Image Photos. They were so easy to work with, really taking special time and attention to our session. I am very excited about the teasers from our session that they have posted on their blog,
http://inhisimagephotosbiz.blogspot.com/
Check them out. They are right below a cute little baby c, that some of us may already know!
Monday, August 18, 2008
In His Image and The String Group
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for pluggin' us! We enjoyed the afternoon and are EXCITED to see your reaction to the rest of the photos!!!
- Ros
Awesome pictures!
I'm tried to find a group that I can get together with in Jax for quartets.
6 years of my other quartet and now we're all over the globe, so I have to start from scratch now with a new group! Any ideas on people?
Post a Comment