As if myspace and facebook aren’t enough, here I am setting up a blog. I have stayed away from blogs because they seem to be more writing intensive then the other sites. In college, I loved writing essays and research papers but I have been so far removed from that. It seems all I have been writing lately are three letter words, CAT/DOG/PIG – those are some important words to a 3 and 2 year old. You probably don't won't essays or research papers so a little of the pressure is off!
I would love to pull an all-nighter and get this blog up to date with what has been going on in my life for the last 5 years but I will hold off for now considering last night I pulled an all-nighter cleaning out and organizing my garage.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Another Social Outlet
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment