Kaylee Faith has turned into such a girly, girl (my mom is thrilled)! I couldn't have asked for a better baby; i think this was a combination of her being so laid back and me being more comfortable as a mom the second time around. Jesse Pickett was the first one to say who Kaylee looked like; Granny Dyal. Granny Dyal is daniel's grandmother on his mother's side. I have often thought so myself; the fair, petite features. She turned two last December and has to have a purse with her everywhere she goes. Seriously, I don't forget the purse nor did I encourage it to start. I am enjoying hearing her sweet voice talk and learn new words/phrases by the day!

MOM'S TENNIS PARTNER
Nathan was a firefighter and Kaylee was a Dalmation for Halloween






1 comments:
Yeah! I love your blog! We definately need to get together again soon. The baby will be here before long....only 14 weeks to go!
Post a Comment