Nathan will be four this August and can you believe it, going to Trinity for Preschool. I thought I would be getting excited about nathan starting school but the closer I get to that "first day", the more I covet the last days of having him all day, everyday with just me. I am grateful that preschool is just 3 hours, 5 days a week - getting our feet wet. I already can say, "it goes by fast!"
Most people say Nathan looks nothing like me and that he is all 'Davis.' That may be true, but as far as personality and character go, he is all me. This makes for an interesting relationship between he and I. Somedays this brings about the most fun, exciting times and others the most challenging. We are both very active, self driven, social, and playful/annoying *whatever you wanna call it*


Thursday, April 24, 2008
A little about Nathan
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Welcome to blog world.
thanks, I am trying not to be obsessed with making things perfect/complete. I am a little intimidated and figuring things out.
Found your blog through someone else's blog.....everyone is blogging now LOL
Your little boy is adorable...I noticed you said he turns 4 in August...my little girl's birthday is in August as well and is turning 4!
I'm a cousin to those crazy people on conner cut-off.... :)
I guess since you are just a cousin you are ok. Just Kidding! "Those Crazy people on conner cut-off" are some great people. I found garret's blog and wish the rest of them had blogs.
Post a Comment