I enjoyed making invitations for a shower I am hosting next weekend. This was only my second time even buying 'scrap book paper/stuff' and I think with all the cute stuff available, I couldn't go wrong with at least tryin out my creative side!
I have always loved making publications on the computer but get a little paranoid making things neat and straight when it comes to having to do things by hand. I bought all my stuff at this fancy scrap book store called Walmart and adding an individual touch to each invitation was fun and effortless! I couldn't have done these invites without a paper cutter and two sided tape! There are of course things that annoy me about some of them specifically my occasional inability to lay things straight/centered. I also wished I would have played around more with the fonts but i was in a time crunch. All 28 invites took about an hour and half to make and cost around $14. 00 to make. Not to mention all the supplies I have left over for my next project.
PS = IF YOU FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THESE, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME, THE INVITES ARE ALREADY MAILED - - HAHA MOVING ON TO DECOR AND MENU PLANNING, I THINK ANOTHER HERSHEY CAKE MIGHT BE IN THE MIX
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Fun Making Invitations
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment