Today was Daniel's Birthday - Don't you just love when a birthday falls on a Saturday.
I have been looking forward to making Daniel's favorite dessert again for quite sometime, Cheesecake! I have got the best recipe for cheesecake from a mentoring program at our church called Apples of Gold. It is a Vanilla Cheesecake with Vanilla Wafer Cookie Crust!!! This beats all cheesecake crust I have ever tried. This was my third time making it but the first time that I had little helpers. Nathan and Kaylee get so excited about birthdays!
Here are my little helpers, Nathan working so hard
Kaylee taking advantage of the goodies
If it were up to me this baby would be drizzled with chocolate and then the strawberries in the middle would be dipped in dark/white chocolate - - but this was for my husband and he doesn't like chocolate so, i melted my own chocolate to drizzle over my individual piece :)
Last night Daniel's Family took our family out to celebrate. We went to outback and then Daniel took us to his project in nocatee. The building he is working on is GORGEOUS, I am going to have to go out there with a camera and get some pictures for another post!
Happy Birthday to my sweet and wonderful husband! The years have gone by (8 all together) and I still can't believe how amazing my life is with you and our two little ones. I Love You!
ashlee
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Happy Birthday Daddy
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Such a lovely birthday celebration for your husband, Ashlee. Honestly, there are few things in life that are better than celebrating with a loved one...over cheesecake.
And it looks like yours was one for the record books. Strawberries on top? Yum!
-Francesca
a pic of me and tim-
doing what?
that is crazy
G
I have no idea what pic it would be, much less who submitted it?
It is so funny that they used it.
Post a Comment