just in time for Valentine's Day!
Hershey Bar Cake
box of chocolate devil foods cake mix
small vanilla instant pudding
1 cup of oil
3 eggs
1/4 milk
The above ingredients make the cake part, put in 3 cake pans and back on 350 for 20 min
Icing for top of cake and in between layers.....
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 cup of powder sugar
1 cup of reg sugar
mix all 3 above ingredients together then fold in 12 oz of cool whip thawed and 4 hershey bars chopped up
Spread icing between layers and on top and sides of cake. Chop 1 candy bar. Sprinkle half of chopped candy bars over cake. Press remaining chopped candy along bottom edge of cake
You can decorate the top with chocolate shavings from a candy bar and also white chocolate chip drops were a last minute add for me and I thought they looked cute :) The hearts were just the back of a hershey bars cut carefully with heart shaped cookie cutters.
some people put as many as 10 hershey bars in this cake, I brought it down to 5 or 6 (like that makes it any better for you).
Refrigerate until you serve
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Hershey Bar Cake...
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds yummy! I definitely think I'll try to make this!
Can I say ...YUMMO!!! Sounds like a winner!
Oh, that cake is completely irresistible. I'd want it all for myself, I'm afraid. :-)
It would make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert wouldn't it? If you like, you could enter it in the Valentine Ideas contest at Chocolate Candy Mall. You may even win a prize!
As for me, I'm gaining weight just looking at your photo!
Post a Comment