I am finally participating in a "Not Me Monday" This orginated on mckmama's blog ( http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ ) I have been following her
I am certainly not guilty of any of the following...
i didn't spend an evening rationing out Toilet Paper because I was too lazy to go to the store that day and I ended up cutting it too close. And it certainly wasn't me that told her husband when he found out about our TP Shortage, not to worry, if they werun out, we have plenty of baby wipes and luncheon napkins until I can go to store in the morning.
it wasn't me that made a day a 'sick day' and took a 3 hr nap
it wasn't me that ran out of clean dishes/sippy cups and gave her daughter milk out of a measuring cup; I stay on top of the dishes!
I would never buy cookie dough from the grocery store with absolutely no intention of baking cookies but having it there for a spoonful every now and then and sometimes for breakfast....
It wasn't me that when talking to her husband used the 'word' *if you could call it that* d'turd late at night when I was talking about my recent adventure, getting lost from GA after a gig. I am not in the least bit country or in this case "redneck"! I would have used the word correctly detoured!

6 comments:
ashlee, you make me laugh. I'm sure it wasn't you. Hehe.
Never, NEVER have I bought cookie dough with no plans to bake it. Never!
Isn't that what cookie dough is for? Snacking? It certainly is in my house. :) I am a firm believer that if you go through the trouble of baking it, you loose the sugary and chocolatey goodness.
Lovin' your Not-Me's. You did a great job, especially given that this is your first pass. I had to laugh out loud when I read the measuring cup comment. Too much!
There is NOTHING better than cookie dough by the spoonful :)
i'm glad to see that i'm clearly not the only one who buys the cookie dough just to eat :D j and i do that every now and then. too funny.
you are hilarious!!
Post a Comment