
I didn't spend my busy/filled weekend having to get 8 loads of laundry done. I plan things better then that. I knew I had much to do this weekend so I had all the laundry done during the week. Who would be crazy enough to put something like that off knowin they had church, three parties and a gig in one weekend. Glad I didn't have to do all that along with 8 loads of laundry!
I didn't find a bottle of windex in the fridge; I am not that absent minded!
I did not wake up one morning to a wall full of Crayon Art Work. My kids just got in trouble for that last sunday, they know better then to color on walls. *Oh I am so glad I don't have a full wall of crayon drawings to clean *with the help of two sweet, innoncent childre* but If I did I would be so grateful for the awesome power of Mr Clean's Magic Erasers. They really do a great.
I did not accidently order 5 large pizza's from dominoes Online for our little family! I am good at online stuff like that.
I was not late for church, unable to play in orchestra on Sunday. I also did not enjoy sitting next to my handsome husband during the service and did not enjoy listening to the beuatiful music without playing. I did not miss playing the pretty violin parts in the songs and didn't miss being able to use my talent for worship during the service.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Not Me! Monday
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment