
I didn't get so thrown off by the time change that I had dinner ready at 4:00 three times this past week!
I did not have the attitude of "I told you so :P" When my kids, THAT PLAY IN THE SOAP ALL DAY LONG ended up brushing their teeth with soap left in the toothbrushes from one of their early experiments in the bathroom. I am much more compassionate then that!
I wouldn't never check out books on my daughters library card because I have a $24.00 fine. She is very interested in nutrition and Pilate's these days!
I didn't drop one of my son's favorite shoes in the toilet whenever I was putting his FAVORITE shoes on in the bathroom. I wasn't in a mad rush because I was late for school (which starts at 11:00am) and I am not that clumsy! And my sweet son didn't have a melt down because he couldn't wear his favorite shoes to school
In attempts to not have to drive on a trip home from Savannah, I did not wait a ridiculously long time to stop for a restroom break so I wouldn't have to drive as far. Daniel was going to drive until we stopped and I had had a lot of sweet tea in a 4 hr period of time at a famly reunion! I am a sweet wife and would have offered to let my husband ride so he could rest.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Not Me! Monday
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
these "not me" posts are the best!
Post a Comment