Today my little girl turned Three! She is such a sweetheart and it was my joy to celebrate her birthday with her and other family members. Kaylee has been talking about her birthday ever since we had Nathan's back in August. At the time, we thought..."we are going to have to deal with 4 months of this" She would talk about her cake, who she was going to invite to her party and the balloons. Well, her party has already came and went and so has the 4 months since Nathan's Party. It is so hard to put into words how fast that went by!!
Kaylee is such a generous, tender hearted girl! She will give you her last cookie!! I don't know what I would do without her random tight hugs around my neck and gentle kisses on my check, saying "I Love You" in the most genuine way!
Saturday was her long awaited "PINK Princess Party" She had a great time and we thanked the Lord for the blessing that she is. Today she and I celebrated by going to McDonald's while Nathan was at school *don't tell Nathan* Tonight we ate some more of her cake, sang Happy Birthday and gave her one present to open on her actual bday.
These Pictures are from her Birthday Party....
These are from Today




Tuesday, December 9, 2008
3 years with my baby girl
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
TOO Sweet!! Happy Birthday!
I got Katelyn those same slippers for Christmas! They are too cute!
Happy Birthday to your little princess! :)
Happy birthday to Kaylee! Last year for Laura Anne's birthday we did Disney princess and we had that same wrapping paper!
I think Kaylee looks a lot like you in these pictures! She's so pretty!
Love the Pink Princess party, and those little slippers are too cute!!!
Happy Birthday... enjoy all things princess :)
ashlee, she's so precious!
Post a Comment