On December 10 Nathan sang in our church's primary musical. He dressed up as Shepard for the play. He didn't care to wear the head dress so I didn't fight him on it. I was just glad he gave up on his desire to wear his superman cape over the Shepard's cloak. Every time we talked about his costume he said he was going to wear his cape too. I didn't make a big fuss about him saying it, I just told him we weren't wearing the superman cape to church and moved on. Well, their wasn't ever a big falling out over it so I was thankful for that. He loved singing the songs but was once again distracted by seeing his friends on the bigscreen *same thing happens when he sings on wednesday nights* So most of the musical his head was turned around :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
nathan's first musical
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment