Usually when I don't post it means I am just too busy! So, having nothing but Not Me! Post for the past 2 weeks tells you what kinda month I have had. Kaylee's Birthday Party was Saturday and I not only decided to plan a party but decided that various areas of the house needed to be cleaned out/organized but I also decided that my kitchen needed to be painted! Daniel has hated our kitchen ever since I decided last summer (2007) to pull an all nighter and paint my kitchen, all by myself - personal designs included.
here is the wallpaper that the house had when we moved in....too much apples. I liked my apple decor but wanted the kitchen solid colors. 
here are some pics of my creation....I still don't know what I think about it but i do know I like our most recent paint job better. I know I didn't do the best job with my concept and the fact that I did it overnight and used cheap paint really SHOWED! 

DRUMMMM ROLLLL PLEASSEEEEE......here are the pics of our kitchen now; I choose a paint color from Sherwin Williams called Fireweed. I didn't know at the time but this color is famous because it is the closest paint you can buy to the color of the paint used on the golden gate bridge. Anyway, it is a brown red, not red but not burgundy. 



Monday, December 8, 2008
Crazy Time
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the new color!!!
thanks tara, I love changing the house up! It is fun to always be working on something, i can't wait to see your floors :)
I love it! Nothing like a fresh coat of paint :)
That looks great!
I know what you mean about changing things up a bit! We just had the outside of our house repainted. It looks like a brand new house again! :)
Post a Comment