I am more than just a not me! Blogger, I did not go a whole week without posting a blog only to now just post another not me!
I did not miss my sons first thanksgiving party at school. My Son was not one of the only children without a parent there because his mom didn't get the memo that parents were invited.
I did not go to Olive Garden this weekend all by myself in between gigs. If I did, I certainly did not talk it up as; my husband goes to lunch whenever, whereever he wants during the week and this IS my "Lunch Break" I did not even go as far as order dessert; pumkincheescake. It is was not the best dessert I have had in awhile. If I would have done this, I certainly would not have enjoyed it that much.

1 comments:
You wasn't the only parent not there, most parents didn't come...I don't think anyone knew they could, I only knew because of my sister. As for the pumpkin cheesecake from OG, I know that IS not the best dessert and I am Not craving one now and definatly not thinking of going there just to get some..:)
Post a Comment