Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WELCOMING IN 2009!

We were able to spend New Year's Eve with our friend's Stephanie, James and their little girls Bailey and Zoe. It really was a spur of the moment, let's get together and order pizza type thing - aren't those the best! I was able to pull of warming some chocolate and having some stuff to dip....big surprise....! They came to my house and we had a good time eating dinner and then steph and I talked while James and Daniel played XBOX **hey, more dessert for us** I especially enjoyed getting to hold their 1 month old baby girl, Zoe Elizabeth *i think that is how they are spelling it* The kids had fun playing games together, watched a movie and decorated some sugar cookies. I really didn't take any pictures worth posting, I have been so bad about taking pics, i am just tired of taking the time to get the camera out and begging the kids, hanging a bag of m&ms in front of the camera just to take a picture. Ok, not quite but almost! But, I do get disappointed when I don't take good pics, sweet times.

1 comments:

Tara Libby said...

I didnt get any pics last night either so dont feel too bad :)