Kaylee and I were invited to visit Nathan at school during their sweet christmas party. It was so neat to see him in his classroom with all his friends.
Kaylee was even able to pull up a chair beside her big brother and participate in the crafts. Nathan was sure to help his lil sister out and was proud to have her there.

Mrs Lane, nathan's teaher has a tradition in her class that there is a book gift exchange. Each child is to bring a book wrapped for one of their classmates. Nathan reminded me everyday for about a week and a half that he was to buy and WRAP a gift to bring to school, he looked forward to seeing one his friends open his gift. He couldn't have recieved better books as his gift; Thomas the Train and CARS.


I have always loved the Happy Birthday to Jesus song the primary kids at our church sing at christmas time. I always get so emotional hearing such sweet, small *sometimes loud* voices singing such beautiful words. Well, for some reason this song wasn't sang in the primary musical at our church but nathan's class learned it so I got to hear my little one sing these words...i need to get all the words :( Mrs Lane handed them out but i misplaced them and IT is impossible to find the words on the internet! I sang it when I was little and can't remember all the words and nathan stumbles around them too...
Jesus had a birthday
Just like me and you
He had lots of presents and a party too
Now that it's His birthday
where do we begin
open up your hearts and say
Jesus please come in singing
Happy Birthday dear Jesus
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jesus
Happy Birthday to you
It goes on saying something like angles came to worship falling on the ground or wisemen came worship falling on the ground
they brought gifts of royality gold frankincense and myrrh
IF YOU KNOW THEY LYRICS PLEASE SEND THEM lol
The Birthday Cake for baby Jesus was pretty yummy too!


0 comments:
Post a Comment