Countdown to being caught up on my blog before the NEW YEAR! 3 post already today and I plan on 2 more after this! Daniel's mom has pictures from our trip to Virginia, i am getting them tomorrow and will be posting about our wonderful time on vacation.
We drove home from Virginia for a party at my Aunts house on Christmas Eve. I was so glad to make it for this party, my brother wasn't going to be with us on christmas day so i really wanted to see him. I was sad to miss our church's candle lit chirstmas eve service. We have only been having this service for the last 3 years and it has turned in to a tradition for all of jacksonville. I missed playing all the Christmas music. I wished i could have got more pics from Christmas eve, maybe my mom did, if she did - I will update later.
Uncle Wyatt bought Kaylee a cute horse and then bought nathan a tractor


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
twas the night before christmas
Posted by Ashlee Davis at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment